[Swftools-common] The highlighted text in swf seems covers some part of

From: Jonathan Lee
Subject: [Swftools-common] The highlighted text in swf seems covers some part of other text
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:
I'm trying to highlight some text in the swf file I created.
The following links are the pdf file, the swf file, and the highlighed screen shot

http://www.4shared.com/document/ZO27Rz3v/test_text.html
http://www.4shared.com/video/cIELOZb1/test_text.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/A3pw5_D5/highlighted.html

You will find that in the highlighted.jpg, the yellow bar covers some part of the text not belongs to current line. Any ideas? I'm on Windows, and all the fonts already embed in pdf file. And I also have the fonts installed on my machine.

Thanks.