[Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.0.0

From: Chris Ohmstede
Subject: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.0.0
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:03:03 -0700

OK, a new major release version.  I've made a major change to the user
interface in that the initial window is basically a file browser and
embedded Flash player.  Actions can be performed by selecting in the
'Go' menu depending on what type of file is selected.  You can now do an
extraction and browse the objects you've extracted without ever having
to leave the application.  This also leaves me room to add more
functionality to Flash files as well as adding conversions i.e. pdf to
swf, avi to swf, etc.  OK, hope you like it, now I've got a ton more
code to write.

Chris

web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/

home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/