[Swftools-common] (no subject)

From: iosif budulai
Subject: [Swftools-common] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:19:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I m trying to have bitmap (fix size font) from swfc like here:
http://www.orgdot.com/aliasfonts/
Instead I get them blurred. I was looking into the code but not with much succes
(I am not a programmer), but i see something like the pt/64 *1024.
From which I understand from flash the bitmap font must be used to the size was made for (in my case a font of size 8 set to 100% or 8 pt should 8 pixels but is not) and I don't know a work around of this.
Please help.
Swfc is one of the most amazing piece of software I found and I have to get it work.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Iosif