AW: [Swftools-common] looking for partner business partner

From: Hans J Nuecke
Subject: AW: [Swftools-common] looking for partner business partner
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:45:47 +0100

Hi Paul,

probably I have a good answer for you:

Have a look at either http://megazine.mightypirates.de and/or www.vservu.com to find some information about an open source page flip engine we offer: MegaZine3.

You could choose between two versions:

the older one, v1.x, which is licensed under GPL and free even for commercial use;

and the latest version v2.x, which is also open source and free for private use, but a license must be purchased for commercial use.

Price example: for periodicals (newspapers, weekly/monthly magazines, newsletter, …) the MZ3-TIME offers 5 magazines/titles with unlimited issues/titles for 12 months for 100 Euro.

For SWF to PDF conversion pdf2swf is used, a plugin supports the conversion/transfer of URL links from pdf to the flip book.

Search (also for complex search strings with AND/OR logic) with highlighting of found text is supported as well as spreadpages (double page) and multi language.

Multimedia content (sound, video) is fully supported and Google anaylitcs, facebook links, … are possible.

All can be hosted on whatever server and be self-managed.

No development costs (no license needed for development), flexible and comfortable GUI modification by configuration (no programming necessary) of XML files.

Fully expandable with plugins and free APIs.

The MegaZine3 framework can be downloaded for unlimited tests (full functionality, no time or other limitations) as long as not used commercially.

Actionscript 3 based and supported, Flash 9 or 10 needed.

Contact information is provided at above links;  we would be happy in getting into contact to discuss options and potential cooperations

Regards

Hans

private email:     address@hidden        business email:    address@hidden
Websites:            www.vservu.com              http://megazine.mightypirates.de