[Swftools-common] looking for partner business partner

From: Paul Dickson
Subject: [Swftools-common] looking for partner business partner
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:33:13 -0700

Hi, I’m looking for a technical person to partner up with me to provide a pdf to flip book magazine conversion online business.

I currently work in the marketing department of a magazine and have access to 1000’s of decision makers at Canadian and US magazines.

Many of them don’t have a digital magazine yet and many of them contact me regularly to consult them on how to go about doing it.

I know the market is becoming saturated with these types of businesses, however, I believe I have a competitive edge with my contacts.

Let me know if you are interested and can provide the conversion technology.

Thanks