Re: [Swftools-common] Open-ended "CurveTo" outline, is it possible?

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Open-ended "CurveTo" outline, is it possible?
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:52:20 +0000

While the .svg is definitely open, the default behaviour of the
.filled command along with outline, draws the shape, then closes it
off.

The only suggestion I have is a work round, probably one you've
already thought of, and that is to simply wipe out the offending line.
 i.e.,

.flash filename="curve.swf" version=10 bbox=800x600

.outline bezier_curve:
   M 500, 400
   C 200,200 0,0 200,450
.end
.outline line:
    M 500, 400
    L 200, 450
.end
   .filled curve outline=bezier_curve fill=none color=blue
   .put curve
   .filled line outline=line fill=none color=black # or whatever you
stage happens to be
   .put line

.end

HTH.