R: [Swftools-common] Problem with preloader and windows ??

From: Marco Tironi / 8volante Srl
Subject: R: [Swftools-common] Problem with preloader and windows ??
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:16:48 +0100

Many thanks Cris, but I think that is not the point. The error you can
reproduce is about the path with space (program files). I have installed
Swftools in "c:\swftools" so that problem isn't applicable. Windows XP
understand forward slash and back slash in path.

I have changed all the slash to forward slash, but with rfxviewer the
problem is always the same.

Regards

Marco Tironi
8volante s.r.l.

Tel. 030.9444003 - Fax. 030.9946953
www.8volante.com - address@hidden

 “Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi
allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, destinate esclusivamente
alle persone o alla Società sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o
copiatura del documento trasmesso da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal
destinatario è proibita, sia ai sensi dell’art. 616 c.p. , che ai sensi del
D.Lgs. n. 196/2003. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi
preghiamo di distruggerlo e di informarci immediatamente inviando un
messaggio all’indirizzo di posta elettronica relativo alla presente”.
 “The information in this e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with
it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for
the addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. It
is not to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee, except with
our prior written approval. If no such approval is given, we will not accept
any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party
acting, or refraining from acting on such information. Unauthorised
recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and
delete it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. Copyright in this e-mail
and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not
be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of
and to object to any misuses  of the contents of  this e-mail or such
documents”.