[Swftools-common] Problem with preloader and windows ??

From: Marco Tironi / 8volante Srl
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem with preloader and windows ??
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:55:06 +0100

Hi, I have a problem with pdf2swf (part of swftools 2010-02-06-1900) and how it works on windows system … maybe I think.

-          When I run the simple command “pdf2swf -lb ELA.pdf ELA.swf” an error happens on command “rm __tmp__.swf”. The cause is that windows doesn’t have a “RM” command, but if I create a file name “rm.bat” that does the same things I can bypass the problem.

-          The real problem is that if I run “pdf2swf -lb ELA.pdf ELA.swf” with the default viewer and default loader all works, but using “rfxviewer.swf” the loader works, but then I can see a black square on white background, nothing else. Can I solve the problem ?? (I use rfxviewer.swf shipped with the exe file)

Regards

Marco Tironi