Re: [Swftools-common] ~ breakonwarning ~

From: Akshat Singh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] ~ breakonwarning ~
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:14:03 +0530

Hi Imran,

Instead of using Page Range (1-100), use the same (complete) command
for individual pages. You can use a programmed loop for this.

Ex.
 pdf2swf -p 1 -s breakonwarning a.pdf -o page%.swf || pdf2swf -p 1 -s
poly2bitmap  a.pdf -o page1.swf
 pdf2swf -p 2 -s breakonwarning a.pdf -o page%.swf || pdf2swf -p 2 -s
poly2bitmap  a.pdf -o page2.swf

Regards
Akshat