[Swftools-common] ~ breakonwarning ~

From: Imran Malik
Subject: [Swftools-common] ~ breakonwarning ~
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:33:38 +0000

Hello Matthias

The following command works fine. It breaks on warning and reconvert all pages using poly2bitmap. The problem is that it will reconvert ALL pages (from 1 to 100) on warning. I want it to convert single page on warning and pass on the remaining range of pages without poly2bitmap?

pdf2swf -p 1-100 -s breakonwarning a.pdf -o page%.swf || pdf2swf -p 1-100 -s poly2bitmap  a.pdf -o page%.swf

Let me know if my questions is confusing.

thanks