Re: [Swftools-common] License for commercial desktop software and/or we

From: Ahmad ElDardiry
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] License for commercial desktop software and/or website one
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:48:31 -0700

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
May peace and Allah Mercy and Blessings be upon you,

Mathiass,

No, I just want to call the exes from php.

Thank you.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 04:07:46AM -0700, Ahmad ElDardiry <address@hidden> wrote:
> Another question please, if I want to make the same kind of application but
> rather online on a server  not on Desktop, would it be enough to include a
> link to swftools download page ? I want the application to be closed source
> and commercial (with subscription for example).

Do you plan to actually give compiled versions of pdf2swf etc. away?

If not (i.e., you're just running the software on *your* server)
you don't even need that link.

Matthias

--

لا إله إلا الله