Re: [Swftools-common] This file is too complex to render- SWF only supp

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] This file is too complex to render- SWF only supports 65536 shapes at once
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:53:38 +0200

well, it's not a bug. it's simply a limitation of the swf file format afaik.

i'm catching the output of pdf2swf to find pages with certain warnings or errors. those pages can be rendered with -poly2bitmap. if that fails too, i'm using imagemagick and ghostscript to render plain images from the pdf page.

ask if you need more advice.

filip