[Swftools-common] [ SANDBOX ] [ ERROR ]

From: b.lisik
Subject: [Swftools-common] [ SANDBOX ] [ ERROR ]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:35:34 +0200

Hi,

I’m currently working on a Flash Application which is using pdf2swf tool.
I’m facing a sandbox error when I try to launch my application locally on
my computer. The application is loading several swf files (each generated
by pdf2swf). The swf files are located in a different folder of the flash
application. The sandbox error occurs when I’m trying to load one of the
swf files.

Here is the command line I use to generate swf:

-f -T9 -s insertstop

I have made some tests and I found that if I don’t use the T9 properties,
no sandbox error happens. Which parameters can I use with –s property
to prevent the sandbox error?

--

Benjamin Lisik
Ingénieur développement

Lp system
23, rue la Boétie
75008 PARIS

Tél. 01 42 66 07 83
Fax. 01 42 66 06 66

www.groupe-lp.com

P "Merci de prendre en considération votre responsabilité environnementale avant d'imprimer cet e-mail"