Re: [Swftools-common] SWF2PDF?

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF2PDF?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:01:28 +0200

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:59:54AM +0100, Pete Siviter <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there such a tool?  I need to take back some SWF files that were
> converted to SWF from PDF.

swftools does not (yet) contain such a tool. For SWF files which
were created from PDF files, it would be relatively easy to add,
but as always, I have numerous other things to develop in swftools
first that keep me busy enough so I couldn't look into this yet.

If you have some basic C/C++ knowledge I can give you directions
how to add such a tool- it's basically just passing some drawing
operations over to pdflib.

Matthias