[Swftools-common] SWF2PDF?

From: Pete Siviter
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF2PDF?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:59:54 +0100

Hi there,

Is there such a tool?  I need to take back some SWF files that were converted to SWF from PDF.  I can use PDF Creator, which does a good job, but I was looking for something that will let me do it in a batch with preset settings...

We have tens of thousands of SWF files now and I need to do an automatic conversion of just some of them - about 20 a day.

Regards
Pete Siviter