Re: [Swftools-common] readind digital magazines using swftools

From: Akshat Singh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] readind digital magazines using swftools
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:00:55 +0530

Hi Alexandre,

You can use pdf2swf for converting the pdf to multiple swfs (one for each page in the pdf). You will have to make a page flippeing viewer that loads and flips through these swfs as pages within the book.

So pdf2swf will be a part od the solution you are looking for. The rest would require putting togather a viewer.

Regadrs
Akshat