[Swftools-common] convert pdf to swf with personnal viewer

From: Thomas Crespin
Subject: [Swftools-common] convert pdf to swf with personnal viewer
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:21:48 +0100

Hello.

I am a beginner using swftools.
I am french and I don't speak english well, sorry, please be indulgent, it's difficult for me.

I want to convert PDF to SWF, with little personnal buttons "before" and "next" betwenn pages of document.

First, I tryed tu use "pdf2swf" with option "-B" like explicated in http://al1fouche.free.fr/public/.flash/pdf%20en%20flash.pdf but my file "viewer.swf" don't appear in the final Flash.

So I tryed tu use "pdf2swf" and next "swfcombine" but I meet an other problem : the file pdf is cut in weight and hight. However the size of the pdf is 100x75mm, like the size of the viewer and like the size of the movie clip named "viewport".

Who can help me ?
I can join my files if it's more easy to soluce.

This tools appears very useful and I'm impatient to can use it.
Thank's.

--
Thomas Crespin