Re: [Swftools-common] ActionScript large arrays problem

From: Aaron Hawryluk
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] ActionScript large arrays problem
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:57:51 -0600

Sounds vaguely as if you're running into a line-length limitation,
either in the swfc compiler or actionscript (most likely in the
former, if invalid bytecode is being generated, but not necessarily).
Is your shapes array being put onto a single line? Most compilers have
a limit as to the number of characters that can be put in a single
line of code.
The upper memory limit on arrays in Actionscript is the same as
ECMAScript, 4294967295 array items, so I don't think that's your
problem.

--Aaron