[Swftools-common] Resising and reduce the resolution

From: Design Express
Subject: [Swftools-common] Resising and reduce the resolution
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:58:30 -0300

Please im trying to use yor tool and I need resize the format from my pdf
file and reduce the image resolutio to a very low res.
What can I do
Can you send to my the right line of comands.

Another question
Im woorking wnhit a fles solution whith flash player 10 avm2, what can I do
to convert the pdf to a native avm2 file whith txet serchable.

Thanks at moment

Carlos