Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:12:24 +0000

As I said, links *ARE* buttons.  However, you didn't state you were
using pdf2swf..

The only command that I know of for an on the fly change, is,

   pdf2swf -v -s linkcolor= <RRGGBBAA>  file.pdf  { where linkcolor
value is in Hex ).

but this only affects the background color of the link itself, on
hover, and is not
permanent   ( option is sort of misleading  really).  Looks like
routine could be
opatched to produce the reverse effect, or else, it's a two stage
process.  Mattias?

Regards,

Chris.