Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with some converted swf

From: Sylvain Deniaud
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with some converted swf
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:52:51 +0100

Thanks for your answer.

Indeed, the dump outpout is huge for bad pages, more than 4 Mo for the text file, where as it is less than 100 or 200 Ko for other swf.
So yes it is not really pretty but it is the only useable solution I have at this time.

Thanks Tony.

I tried to join a zip file with the 2 problematic PDFs, but I have a mail delivery system e-mail in return (the address of swftools-common failed)
Is there a limit size for the  attachment files ?

Regards