Re: [Swftools-common] Viewer

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Viewer
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:43:15 +0100

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 09:14:40PM +0200, Cristian Rusu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can pds2swf resulted files be included in other type of viewer other than
> *sc?

Of course. There are probably two dozen different (commercial) viewers
for pdf2swf out there.

> I am looking to hire someone that knows flash and as to build me a different
> viewer,if possible... Is there any documentation how can these swf files
> handled within the viewer?

There's an old, somewhat outdated, documentation at
    http://www.swftools.org/pdf2swf_usage.html
.
But if you hire someone who does knows his way around in Flash, he
probably won't need this- loading pdf2swf files into a viewer is pretty
straightforward.

Greetings

Matthias