Fwd: [Swftools-common] All2PDF tool

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Fwd: [Swftools-common] All2PDF tool
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:48:42 +0000

I think you meant to post this to the list Cris, not just me, yes?  I
have forwarded it on for you.

BTW,  if you don't mund be saying so, this sounds a very complex way
round the issue,  i.e. to have
OpenOffice in there just to convert to pdf?   When you get chance,
maybe you should investigate
something like this,

                   http://www.gnupdf.org/Main_Page

Regards,

Chris.

PS  BTW I don't 'yum'  ..  source code man, not a distro man ;o)  )