[Swftools-common] sound with rfxview

From: John Francis Lee
Subject: [Swftools-common] sound with rfxview
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 07:55:15 +0700

Hello again,

I have a series of nice little .swf's I made with Matthias' help from .pdf's using pdf2swf. I've figured out how to add the rfxview.swf to them to turn their pages using swfcombine. What I would like to do now is to add sound, and have the sound go with the pages.

The pdf's are just pages with pictures of objects with their names. The sounds will be the pronunciation of those names.

Any help appreciated.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA without notice or warrant or knowledge of sender or recipient."

John Francis Lee
1025/37 Thanon Jet Yod
T.Wiang A.Mueang J.Chiangrai 57000