RE: [Swftools-common] unexpected green background in image during pdf2sw

From: Fred
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] unexpected green background in image during pdf2swf conversion
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:56:31 +0800

Hi,

I only can find documentation here, hope this helps.

http://www.swftools.org/gfx_tutorial.html

1.7  Rendering pages to SWF files
Render everything in the same way as in the PDF- shapes will be converted to
shapes, text to text, and bitmaps to bitmaps. (pdf2swf without any options)
Render as much as possible to bitmaps, but keep text as text and links as
links. (pdf2swf -O1) In gfx, this is done by passing the "poly2bitmap"
parameter to the module.
Render everything to bitmaps. Only links will be preserved. (pdf2swf -O2) In
gfx, this is done by passing the "bitmap" parameter to the module.

Regards,
Fred