[Swftools-common] PDF in SWF

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF in SWF
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:56:22 +0200

Hello,

I use swfc for some time to create SWFs with an image as background and some buttons inside.

Now I would like to combine a PDF as background and some buttons.
As read the documentation I undestand that I have to create two SWFs - one with pdf2swf (the PDF as background) and one with swfc (the buttons) - and than combine them with swfcombine.

It looks like I have  to create three SWFs to get one.
Isn't there a shorter  way to do that?

Benedikt