[Swftools-common] SWFC TryIt Editor ready

From: Kevin Veroneau
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWFC TryIt Editor ready
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:25:24 -0500

Hello,

  Well, here it is.  The SWFC TryIt Editor.

http://swftools.zyrixhost.net/tryit/index.swfc

  Please note, I have not yet tested it out in Internet Explorer.  I am not
sure if Internet Explorer can load swf files into an iframe, as that is how
this functions.  I will be testing it out later today in IE.  It works fine
in Firefox.

  After you press the "Edit the text and click me" button, it send your text
off to swfc.  Your text is then stored inside a session, in the case that you
accidentally refresh the browser, you won't lose your code.

  The download link using the session to locate the flash file to feed your
browser.  The download link basically tells the browser to download the file
instead of view it.

  Unfortunately at this time, I have added no fontsets to the TryIt editor.  I
will be adding them very shortly.

  The TryIt editor came from the general idea of this website:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_basic

  Please report any bugs you may find directly to me for I can speedily repair
them.

Enjoy,
  Kevin