[Swftools-common] Probleme with PDFtoSWF with vectoriels drawings

From: Denis Pommier
Subject: [Swftools-common] Probleme with PDFtoSWF with vectoriels drawings
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:36:00 +0200

Hello,

I use PDFtoSWF tools to use in page flipping application.

I have big problems when a page of the PDF file contains vectoriels drawings. The page do not turn any more.

Have you any idea to avoid this problem.
I clarify that I have automated the conversion of the PDF file in SWF. I download the complete PDF file and the server made the conversion. I do not anything manually, the process is automatic.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Denis