[Swftools-common] swfc -- Wait for a click

From: Jean LePaul
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfc -- Wait for a click
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:43:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I am a newbie to swfc and to Flash applications.

I just want to do some very simple movies.

My first movie should consist in:
    - "putting" some objects (images in fact)
    - waiting for a user's click
    - then "changing" the objects (moving them in fact)

But I don't know how I can write "wait for a click" then "move the objects" in
a script for swfc.

I imagine that I can use the .button object, but I do not know how exactly.
Every example that I've seen use ActionScript but I do not know anything about
it...

Could you help me please?

Thanks for your help,

Jean?

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com