[Swftools-common] pdf2swf

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:50:44 +0100

Hi,

I create SWFs with pdf2swf. This works fine. The SWFs look great!

But some of these SWFs I have to change afterwards to embed sound and video. I import these SWFs into a new Flash-file in Flash pro (8).

But in Flash all fonts are in a really small font size (0.2). I don't know why it looks good in Flash player or PlugIn, but in Flash the fonts are so small...

I tried different options. It's all the same...
I also use -S, that should change the fonts into shapes. But in Flash the fonts are not changed into shapes. It's still a textfield...

What can I do to make this work?

Benedikt