Re: [Swftools-common] "viewport" problem when using pdf2swf

From: Le Tigre
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] "viewport" problem when using pdf2swf
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:38:11 +0100

[I'm sorry I posted my answer to Mathieu only]

Mathieu Boillat a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I did not find any viewer named fdviewer ; the problem is coming from
> the file fdviewer.swf :
> this animation must contain an object named viewport
>
> How did you generate the file fdviewer.swf ?

Thanks for your answer.

Fdviewer is the viewer made by Xavi Beumala which is there:
http://www.code4net.com/downloads/fdview.zip (and
http://www.code4net.com/archives/000114.html#114)

I unzipped the file, and then took in /build/ the fdviewer.swf, but
maybe it's not the good file...

Raphael