[Swftools-common] swfc and Moho

From: Simmon Keith
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfc and Moho
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:00:37 -0600

Hey, guys.

I'm trying to add a control bar to an animation I made in
another program (Moho).  Searching for an example with stop,
play, & rewind buttons, I found the player Matthias Kramm
posted here:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2005-10/msg00018.html

It's just what I was looking for, and it works great when I
reference other SWF files I created with swfc.  However, when I
try to use it on animations I made with Moho, the animation
starts automatically and loops forever, regardless of which
button I click on.

I'm a real n00b when it comes to swfc and SWF in general, so
the discussion in the above thread didn't make a lot of sense
to me.  Any clarification you can give me would be much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
  -- Simmon