Re: [Swftools-common] 64 bit libt1.so.1 causes problems

From: Jake Hilton
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] 64 bit libt1.so.1 causes problems
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:57:46 -0600

Matthias,
Thanks for the heads up about compiling without t1.. I'll do that now. As for 64 bit support.... I guess because of the nature of the project there isn't a solid ETA?

I'm just happy that I can run it like I am for now... I love the product and am very greatful to you for this offering you have/are making.

Jake

On 6/25/06, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 03:03:16PM -0600, Jake Hilton wrote:
> Internal error: Couldn't find color 0066ccff in palette (85 entries)
>
> and
>
> rfxswf: sizeof(RGBA)!=sizeof(U32))rfxswf: sizeof(RGBA)!=sizeof(U32))NOTICE
> processing PDF page 26 (720x540:0:0) (move:0:0)

64 bit support is not yet enabled in swftools. This is work in progress.

> These errors occur a lot. So I took a pdf2swf binary from a 32 bit box that
> I compiled swftools on and copied it over to my 64 bit box. The only
> complaint it has was it couldn't find the libt1.so.1 which was located in my
> /usr/lib64/ dir.. so I copied my 32 bit lib over to my 64 bit box into the
> /usr/lib/ dir. It works perfectly now. So I dont' know where the problem
> was/is but it seems to have something to do with the libt1 library file.

The T1 library isn't actually used anymore, so you can probably also
just compile a pdf2swf version without it, which saves you the copying
over.

Greetings

Matthias