Re: [Swftools-common] Dynamic HTML Text

From: Neal Murphy
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Dynamic HTML Text
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:54:50 -0400

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 16:17, Garth Patil wrote:
> Thanks. I don't have much experience editing fonts. Do you have a
> recommended TrueType Font editor for Linux or Windows?

http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/ seems to be fairly easy to use, at least for
this purpose. Run fontforge, open the font, select the glyphs you want to
delete, 'cut', then generate the new font file.

It would be nice if there was a command line tool that would do this
automatically by just specifying the desired characters and character ranges.
Such a tool might exist; I haven't had time to look for one, though.
--
Neal P. Murphy; Website & Information Systems
  Diesel Hot Rod Association, Inc.