Re: [Swftools-common] [Re] www.swftools.org offline [Re]

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] [Re] www.swftools.org offline [Re]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:23:54 +0200

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 06:52:39PM -0500, Kevin Veroneau wrote:
> Has anyone done a mirror of the website? Matthias, do you have any
> backups or was the data salvageable?

Yes, I have backups of the main website on another system.
Not sure yet what happened to the bugtracker subsite data, though. Good thing
I kept most of the bugzilla status mails.

The website itself (http://www.swftools.org) is currently replaying. Most of it
is already back. I'll have to make a few systems adjustments, though, so
it might go offline one or two times again during the course of this day.

The bug database at http://bugs.swftools.org/ will go online later, probably
sometime next week.

> Matthias, you should arrange in a mirror program, allowing people
> to mirror the website officially and post the mirrors in a new
> section specificly for mirrors.

I dimly remember seeing one or two swftools.org mirrors out there.
A google search for "swftools" should turn up something.

Greetings

Matthias