[Swftools-common] [Re] www.swftools.org offline [Re]

From: Kevin Veroneau
Subject: [Swftools-common] [Re] www.swftools.org offline [Re]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:52:39 -0500

SWFTOOLS MailingList,

    Has anyone done a mirror of the website? Matthias, do you have any backups
or was the data salvageable? I wish I did I mirror now. I had thought's of
wgeting the entire site, but I wouldn't of thought it would ever be offline.

    Matthias, you should arrange in a mirror program, allowing people to mirror
the website officially and post the mirrors in a new section specificly for
mirrors. It would also create stress on the machine hosting the main site.
People can then pick mirrors more local to them.

    Anyways, that's my input. Hope you get everything back up and in working
order. Sorry to hear what happened.

Thanks,
    Kevin Veroneau
    Zyrix Networks - Simple Computing
    address@hidden
    http://www.zyrixnet.com/
Sent using Zyrix Networks Mass Mailer Script
Visit Zyrix Networks today: http://www.zyrixnet.com/

* Please note that this Email may have also been sent to other parties.