[Swftools-common] I am planning an app based on pdf2swf, can i ...

From: Gilbert Mizrahi
Subject: [Swftools-common] I am planning an app based on pdf2swf, can i ...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:34:39 -0400

I am planning an app based on pdf2swf, can I redistribute pdf2swf from within my application.

More explicitly, I am planning to provide a GUI to use the pdf2swf for Windows. Also, I will provide a player that will allow users to zoom in/out, navigate trough the document (next/previous page), etc.

Can I distribute pdf2swf from my site or I have to ask users to download it from http://www.quiss.org/swftools/.

If I can redistribute it from my site what are the standard credits I have to include?

The “products” that I make based on swftools should be free or can have some for free and some for fee?

In short, I want to make sure everything I do is ok and legal.

Thanks guys for the swftools.

Gilbert Mizrahi