[Swftools-common] Using SWFTools in VisualStudio 6.0

From: Krishnan Sriram Rama
Subject: [Swftools-common] Using SWFTools in VisualStudio 6.0
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:33:59 +0530

Greetings,

I am Krishnan a developer in India.

I have the following requirements (mentioned below). I searched for the in the Net and found that SWFTools can address all of them. Can you kindly assist/direct me to use the application?

- Read SWF files

- Write SWF files

- Extract sound from SWF clips

- Delete and insert new sound into SWF clips

- Support audio compression for audio tracks inside the SWF clip

- Insert JPEG images as slides into SWF clips

- Remove images from  SWF clips

- Ability to manipulate slides in SWF clips; like re-arrange the order of slides.

I have downloaded swftools-0.6.3.tar. But I am not able to compile the code(s) in Visual Studio 6.0. Do you have any documents suggesting the procedure and the list of supporting file(s) I need to use/download, to use it in Visual Studio 6.0.

Regards,

Krishnan

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.