[Swftools-common] any way to batch protect?

From: michael geary
Subject: [Swftools-common] any way to batch protect?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:22:17 -0700

Hi Folks,

Thanks again for such cool tools. Is there any way to use these tools to batch protect swfs? I know that there are tools out there to batch UN-protect swfs, but my client would still like to have the swfs that we are generating be protected.

Does anyone know of other command-line tools to do this? If not, can we consider this a feature request??

Thanks,

michael