[Swftools-common] Re: scale images when using jpeg2swf?

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: scale images when using jpeg2swf?
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 07:52:32 +0100

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 08:29:38PM -0700, Michael Geary wrote:
> "The following options can be set independently for each image: -q -s"

> but I get an error "unknown option: -s"

Seems to be a bug in the manpage- the "-s" option isn't supported
anymore since jpeg2swf can do h.263 (where the encoder hasn't any
prescaling abilities).

> I'm trying to solve this same problem by using swfc. However, it
> appears that this only supports shapes and text, is there any way to
> get an image (JPG) into a SWF using swfc?

swfc is still very much "work in progress". There is a ".jpeg" command
which, however, isn't implemented yet.
Patience, we'll eventually get there. :)

Greetings

Matthias