sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Expired PGP Keys of operators

From: Christoph Egger
Subject: [Sks-devel] Expired PGP Keys of operators
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:32:51 +0200

Hi!

  While iterating over all my peers and checking why some were down and
others no longer cross-peered I noticed lots of the PGP Keys I
originally wrote down are expired revoked. I guess it would make sense
for operators to announce key rotations onlist so people can keep their
membership file up-to-date?

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer