sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Peering Request for tyo1.sks.reimu.io

From: Matt Rude
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS Peering Request for tyo1.sks.reimu.io
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:38:34 -0600

Siyuan,
I have added you to my server, please add my server to your membership file.

keyserver.mattrude.com 11370 # Matt Rude <address@hidden> 0x27143AFFDD23BF73

Thanks
-matt

Matt Rude
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
website: http://mattrude.com
gpg: 0x1EAABDDE

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Aveline Swan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.5, on tyo1.sks.reimu.io.

The server is physically located in Tokyo, Japan.
This server has native IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from http://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/, dated 2015-02-01.
And I've also peered with my SKS server in Beijing.

I see 3841406 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

tyo1.sks.reimu.io 11370 # Siyuan Miao <address@hidden> 0x367B7A82

Thank you

--
Siyuan Miao (Aveline Swan)