sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS Peering Request for tyo1.sks.reimu.io

From: Aveline Swan
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS Peering Request for tyo1.sks.reimu.io
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 04:34:50 +0800

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.5, on tyo1.sks.reimu.io.

The server is physically located in Tokyo, Japan.
This server has native IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from http://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/, dated
2015-02-01.
And I've also peered with my SKS server in Beijing.

I see 3841406 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

tyo1.sks.reimu.io 11370 # Siyuan Miao <address@hidden> 0x367B7A82

Thank you

--
Siyuan Miao (Aveline Swan)