sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] 1.1.5 is in wheezy-backports

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] 1.1.5 is in wheezy-backports
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:23:22 -0400

On 06/11/2014 03:36 AM, Benny Baumann wrote:
> Am 11.06.2014 06:41, schrieb John Zaitseff:
>> Hi, Gabor,

>>> It is my typo. Script uses correct path.
>
>> Not on my machine it didn't! :-)  Version 1.1.5-1, postinst line 94 and
>> postrm line 5.
>
>> By the way, I think the contents of /var/lib/sks/www should be
>> conffiles, too...
> Seconded.
>
> Also the backups should be cleaned up if not within the third most
> recent ones nor done today.

I really appreciate all the suggestions.  I would be very happy to see
them made on the debian BTS too.  In fact, several of them are there
already:

 https://bugs.debian.org/sks

that will help the package maintainers (who are all busy with many
things, not only the sks package maintenance) keep track of what the
outstanding needed changes are.

Changes to the packaging need to take into account not only how they
work going forward, but also how they effect existing installations,
including those people upgrading from previous stable versions.

Any contributed patches to the reports in the debian BTS would be very
much appreciated too!

Regards,

        --dkg