sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] New server asking for peers (keyserver.vi-di.fr)

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] New server asking for peers (keyserver.vi-di.fr)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 06:55:38 -0500

On 21.11.2013 18:29, Frank Villaro-Dixon wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for some peer buddies to talk with my new SKS serv.

The server is keyerver.vi-di.fr. . It is located between France and
Switzerland,
is dual-stack and HTTP-"proxied".

I downloaded a week ago a keydump (3448713 keys [a]) from linux.it,
and as it seemed to run nicely for a whole week, so here I am asking
for some peers to talk with ;).
[a]: Yep, I seem to be ~20k keys old, I hope it's okay..

Here's my "membership" snippet:

keyserver.vi-di.fr 11370 # Frank Villaro-Dixon <address@hidden>

This machine is supposed to run for the long term (as it already does
for archlinux and archlinuxarm mirrors ;) ).

Many thanks ;)

Cheers,

Frank

I would follow the suggestions on https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering and upgrade your software.