sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New server asking for peers (keyserver.vi-di.fr)

From: Frank Villaro-Dixon
Subject: [Sks-devel] New server asking for peers (keyserver.vi-di.fr)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:29:40 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for some peer buddies to talk with my new SKS serv.

The server is keyerver.vi-di.fr. . It is located between France and Switzerland,
is dual-stack and HTTP-"proxied".

I downloaded a week ago a keydump (3448713 keys [a]) from linux.it, and as it seemed to run nicely for a whole week, so here I am asking for some peers to talk with ;).
[a]: Yep, I seem to be ~20k keys old, I hope it's okay..

Here's my "membership" snippet:

keyserver.vi-di.fr 11370 # Frank Villaro-Dixon <address@hidden>

This machine is supposed to run for the long term (as it already does for archlinux and archlinuxarm mirrors ;) ).

Many thanks ;)

Cheers,

Frank

--
frank.villaro-dixon.eu       - PGP: 6F36914A
Envie d'électricité 100% verte ? Enercoop.fr