sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering request

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering request
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:51:29 -0500

On 2013-11-04 at 22:36 +0100, Johan Bakker wrote:
> Hi all,

Hoi Johan,

> I just finished a new SKS keyserver installation. The server is located
> in the netherlands and connected by both IPv4 and IPv6.

It may be, but SKS is not responding on the IPv6 address.

It also doesn't _look_ as though you have a reverse proxy set up in
front, which you might want to fix: SKS is single-threaded,
request-at-a-time and prone to being DoS'd by a slow client, unless you
set up an HTTP reverse proxy in front, to take responsibility for
dealing with slow clients.

There are more details on setup, with suggested configurations, at:

https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering

If you at least fix the IPv6, I'll be very happy to set up peering; my
machine is in NL, on the Coloclue network.

mvg,
-Phil