sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Peering request

From: Johan Bakker
Subject: [Sks-devel] Peering request
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 22:36:30 +0100

Hi all,

I just finished a new SKS keyserver installation. The server is located
in the netherlands and connected by both IPv4 and IPv6.

I've imported a dump and currently I have 3362707 keys in my database.

I would like to add some peers (and feel free to add me as well).

cheers,

Johan Bakker

keyserver.provonet.nl 11370 # Johan Bakker <johan.bakkerATprovonetDOTnl>
80495D6F