sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] new keyserver online

From: Robert J. Hansen
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] new keyserver online
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:22:55 -0400

On 8/22/2010 8:04 AM, Arnold wrote:
> This is a national law / ruling applicable to just one country.

Even less than that.  It's a state law applicable to just one state --
neither one of our largest nor most populous.  (It is beautiful and I've
found the people there to generally be quite pleasant, but that's beside
the point.)

I do not understand what Adams-Collier is on about, either.  When I
posted a couple of weeks ago to ask for peers, I received an email from
him simply reading "ping?"  I asked if there was something he needed,
and got no response back.  I don't know what to make of either my
interaction with him, or of his interaction with Christoph.