sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] new keyserver online

From: C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] new keyserver online
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:54:30 -0700

No.  And I advise all others to avoid peering with you until you can prove that you own the private key that will be associated with the keyserver.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite="">

Cheers,

C.J.

On Sat, 2010-08-21 at 22:37 +0200, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
Hi.

Sorry for the delay

On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 12:54 -0400, C.J. Adams-Collier wrote:
> Cool.  Could you sign something for me so's I have a relatively strong
> indication that you own the pub key I will associate with the server?
Unfortunately that's a bit difficutl,... I'm a security paranoid,... and
my key is ATM not "ready to be used"... that is I'm currently in the
process of moving away from old SHA1 based signatures, adding policy
urls, etc. etc.

What I did,... and what should be even a better prove that the key
belongs to the owner of the server is:

I've added a file at:
http://scientia.net/adams-collier.keyinfo
which contains the fingerprint + my name.

Please tell me once you've got that, so that I can delete it.

I've also signed this email with my international Grid Certificate,
issued by GridKa CA.

The necessary root-CAs are available from the International Grid Trust
Federation (www.igtf.net)

My key:
Christoph Anton Mitterer
RSA 4096
FP<98D4 C20C C0CB FF6A 66B5 3FF0 2A63 F4AA 5BB9 A53D>

Cheers,
Chris.

--

address@hidden   http://www.colliertech.org/